SAF Group is a proud member of the community and is active with the following charities, through the volunteer work of SAF’s staff and financial support by the firm and its principals.
- The Canadian Olympic Foundation provides commitment to high performance sport in Canada by delivering funding to the Canadian Olympic Team, The Next Generation – aspiring Olympians and the growth of the Canadian sport system.Visit Website
- The mission of the Down Syndrome Research Foundation is to empower individuals with Down syndrome to reach their full potential through providing educational programs, disseminating information and changing attitudes.Visit Website
- The foundation is designed to meet the needs of families through each stage of the cancer journey, from diagnosis through treatment and beyond. The Alberta foundation provides funding specifically for camps, outreach, research and educational programs.Visit Website
- The Salvation army offers assistance for children and families providing basic necessities of life, shelter for homeless people and rehabilitation for people with addiction.Visit Website
- Wellspring is a community that provides a comprehensive range of support and resources to anyone living with cancer and the people around them to increase the quality of their lives.Visit Website
- Canada Action is an entirely volunteer created grassroots movement encouraging Canadians to take action and work together in support of our vital natural resources sector. Canada Action is committed to have a more informed conversation about resource development and the impact to our society.Visit Website